Still Under Construction
Point Info for Saturday 21 Jan 2007
that will be providing water:
/ Stucky Guest House
National Bank / Wesbank
Mahawane Club / Eskom
/ Volksrust Spar
/ Majuba Spar
Few Tips on Water Station Management
Doctor On Duty Dr Hennie Strauss
2) Please can the personnel that man the
water points have a representative at the water point for security reasons at
05h30, to look after the goods.
3) Fill Glasses only to Half
4) Have some
Coke/Water Mix for some runners
5) When holding Water bags hold between two
fingers to help runner grab in passing.
6) Please do not waste Coke &
Water as it is sponsored by ABI (Coca-Cola) and we appreciate it very much.
Please be careful of traffic and mind small children, remember safety first.
Some runners are fast and please be careful that you do not get run over.
Cheer the runners on as it adds to the motivation and spirit of the Race.
Remember to Advertise your Water point so that the Runners remember your Company
11) Keep the water and Coke as cool as possible.
keep the environment as clean as possible and please Pick up after the runner
13) Ice, Buckets, Dustbins, Water sachets and table will be placed
at water point by Charles Hodston and Paul Divenage.
14) Please put the Coke
and then the water at the Tables, It is standard that the runners are used to.
Hostel Controller Mrs Carien Goosen
16) Please be at water point at least
20 minutes before first runner arrives.
17) School Controller Mr Buks Marais
Please check that all bottles and empties are returned as ABI needs to have
them back, Thanks.
19) We from the Volksrust Marathon Club would like to
THANK YOU for your support and participation.